Contest Rules for WXKQ 103.9 The Bulldog
and WTCW CBS Sports
1. No purchase is necessary to enter or win any contest.
2. All contests are open to legal residents 18 or over with a valid ID unless otherwise
specified. ID must be presented and accepted prior to the awarding of the prize.
3. Listeners must follow instructions for each contest as set forth or announced on-air
and must fulfill all eligibility requirements. Listeners are eligible to win a prize valued at
under 600 dollars only once every 30 days and a prize valued at or over 600 dollars
only once every 12 months. Only one winner per household is permitted in any station
contest within 30 days after a win.
4. Employees of the station, its parent company Forcht Broadcasting, their advertising
agencies, affiliates, participating sponsors, immediate family members of each, and
employees and immediate family members of other radio stations in the Whitesburg
area are not eligible.
5. Prizes awarded may not be redeemed for cash, transferred, or substituted at the
request of the winner. Station reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value.
6. Entrants are required to provide truthful information. False, incomplete, or fraudulent
entries will be rejected or deleted. Failure to comply with contest rules and requirements
will result in disqualification and/or forfeiture of the prize.
7. For contests requiring phone entry, the number 606-633-2711 will be used unless
otherwise specified. The person at the station operating the phone will have the final
say on who is the winner.
8. Winners are responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes related to the prize.
For prizes valued at 600 dollars or more, the winner will be required to complete and
submit an IRS form W-9 or the equivalent. Failure to complete the form or equivalent will
result in forfeiture of the prize.
9. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Contest is void where prohibited.
10. The station reserves the right to change the dates and/or terms of a contest without prior
notice. Any material changes will be announced on-air and, if applicable, posted on the station website.
11. The station and its parent company assumes no liability for prizes, situations, or
incidents arising from any aspect of any contest. WXKQ and WTCW stations, it parent
company Forcht Broadcasting, their advertising agencies, affiliates, participating sponsors,
employees, and immediate families of each absolve themselves and shall be held harmless
from any action or liability arising from any contest or prize awarded.
12. The station is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the promotion
of the contest. Likewise, the station is not responsible for lost, stolen, misdirected,
illegible, or late entries. Neither is it responsible for phone outages or delays, equipment
malfunctions, Internet outages or delays, computer problems, delays caused by audio
streaming, or other technical difficulties.
13. Unless otherwise indicated, prizes may be picked up at the offices of the station
located at 1149 Highway 1862 in Mayking, Kentucky, between the hours or 8:00 a.m.
and 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
14. By participating in the contest, the winner agrees to have his or her name, likeness,
and voice used in any advertising or broadcasting material related to the contest,
without further compensation.
15. Decisions made by the management of the station, with regard to the contest or promotion, are final.